Hunstanton Tourist Information Centre
We offer an informative, friendly and efficient service to both visitors and locals. Please spend some time with us to see how we can help. You can find us at:
Town Hall, The Green, Hunstanton, PE36 6BQ.
Tel: 01485 532610
(find us at the top of The Green overlooking the sea-front)
Our services include:
- Information on places of interest, attractions and events
- Books and maps of the area
- Gifts and souvenirs
- Community Information - any query you may have we will try to answer or if we can't, we will try and find the contact you need to answer it!
- Monthly Events List
- Tickets on sale (Sealife, Holkham Hall, Sandringham Flower Show and tickets for some local events). All tickets can be purchased over the phone and posted.
- Holiday brochures throughout the UK - we can also ask other tourist information centres to post brochures to you should we not have the one you require.
- Accommodation bookings
- Weekly Rover car park tickets plus seasonal car park permits.
- Eating out - sample menus
- Local history information
- Dog Friendly Information
Sunday 1st September 2019 - Sunday 27th October 2019 10.00 am – 3.00 pm EVERY DAY
Monday 28th October 2019 - Sunday 29th March 2020 10.00 am - 2.00 pm EVERY DAY
Transport (Word Document, 14 Kb)