Hunstanton Tourist Information Centre
We offer an informative, friendly and efficient service to both visitors and locals. Please spend some time with us to see how we can help. You can find us at:
Town Hall, The Green, Hunstanton, PE36 6BQ.
Tel: 01485 532610
(find us at the top of The Green overlooking the sea-front)
Our services include:
- Information on places of interest, attractions and events
- Books and maps of the area
- Gifts and souvenirs
- Community Information - any query you may have we will try to answer or if we can't, we will try and find the contact you need to answer it!
- Monthly Events List
- Concessionary Bus Pass Application - we will complete your bus pass application to Norfolk Country Council and take the required photo.
- Tickets on sale (Sealife, Holkham Hall, Sandringham Flower Show and tickets for some local events). All tickets can be purchased over the phone and posted.
- Holiday brochures throughout the UK - we can also ask other tourist information centres to post brochures to you should we not have the one you require.
- Accommodation bookings
- Weekly Rover car park tickets plus seasonal car park permits.
- Eating out - sample menus
- Local history information
- Dog Friendly Information
Monday 29th October 2018 - 7th April 2019 10.00 am – 2.00 pm (Sundays we open at 11.00 am)
Monday 8th April 2019 - 30th June 2019 10.00 am – 3.00 pm EVERY DAY
Monday 1st July 2019 - 15th September 2019 10.00 am – 4.00 pm EVERY DAY
Transport (Word Document, 14 Kb)