Posted: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:28 by Parish Office
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Councillor?
Hunstanton Town Council is looking for a new Parish Councillor - if you are interested, would like more information or an application form, please contact the Clerk, Jan Roomes email@example.com
To qualify to become a Parish Councillor a person must
*be a British subject over 18 years old
*be listed on the current electoral role
*live in Hunstanton, or within 3 miles of its boundary, or occupy as owner/tenant any land/premises therein or have a principal place of work within the Parish
*must not be disqualified from holding office as a Councillor.